Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yes, I'm still here

I seem to be in the doldrums a bit. Not much is happening. Work is going fine and I am keeping up with everything. It’s just that, as I explained last year, it’s more of the same old thing. Water samples in bottles are not very exciting in themselves, not until you get the data! I’m approaching the mid-season mark with about 2 months to go. The days are all fairly similar. The internet is also painfully slow, so when I attempt to post to my blog, I seem to get blogged down. OK, I’m writing this in word, in case blogger actually opens and I can make a posting. Ah there it is. I have been waiting for 10 minutes for the window to open so I can upload pictures. I think I should try again later. So, for anyone who was wondering if I was still here, yes! I promise to write more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home